How does a port maintainer use the bug database?

A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven freebsd at skysmurf.nl
Thu Oct 2 20:45:02 UTC 2014

Kimmo Paasiala wrote:

> My only Bugzilla account is on this address I???m now posting from. I
> think I got, change the flags on the patch to maintainer-approval plus
> (+), is that all?

Even with maintainer-approval the PR (or bug, as Bugzilla calls it) still
has to be picked up by a committer, but having that flag set (which you
can do from an account that matches the maintainer's address) makes it a
lot easier than when a committer first needs to verify that both addresses
belong to the same person.

HTH,

AvW

--