multimedia/mkvtoolnix gui

Russell L. Carter rcarter at pinyon.org
Thu Oct 2 04:10:29 UTC 2014

rcarter at terpsichore> cat
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/options/multimedia_mkvtoolnix/options
# This file is auto-generated by 'make config'.
# Options for mkvtoolnix-7.1.0_1
_OPTIONS_READ=mkvtoolnix-7.1.0_1
_FILE_COMPLETE_OPTIONS_LIST=FLAC WXGTK
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=FLAC
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=WXGTK
rcarter at terpsichore> pkgpkg info multimedia/mkvtoolnix
mkvtoolnix-7.1.0_1
[...]

I've checked the plist and looked at the installed binaries,
not exhaustively, of course, because I'm just trying to be
your average luser here.  The mkvmerge man page offers no
clues.

So my stupid question is, how do you invoke the gui?

This is a really really great tool for cleaning up Handbrake,
um, backups.  Mostly for oddball subtitles and language tracks.

But the gui is what makes it great.

Thanks,
Russell