Tracking Binary Ports/Pkgs Tree

Reed A. Cartwright cartwright at asu.edu
Sun Nov 30 19:30:31 UTC 2014

After poking around a bit, I put together this one liner to syncronize
my ports to the latest package revision:

svn up -r `fetch -qo -
http://beefy2.isc.freebsd.org/data/10amd64-default/.data.json  | jq -r
'.builds[.builds.latest].svn_url | split("@")[1]'`

It uses jq to parser the .data.json file and determine the latest revision.

--
Reed A. Cartwright, PhD
Barrett Honors Faculty