claws-mail's build dependency on Tex Live

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Tue Nov 18 17:42:51 UTC 2014

On Tue, 18 Nov 2014, RW wrote:

> If you build claws-mail from ports you might want to think about
> unchecking the manual option. It brings in a build dependency on
> textproc/docbook-utils which in turn depends on print/texlive-texmf.
> This has a 1663 MB distfile and installs 1477 MB of files.

I found the same thing when installing Gnuplot (FreeBSD 9.3); I quickly
cancelled it, as I was already close to my download limit...

In the meantime, I just have to clean up whatever broke in the ports area
when going from 8.2 to 9.3 (I could've sworn I'd followed the instructions
for the new ports system).

--
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)  "Bliss is a MacBook with a FreeBSD server."
http://www.horsfall.org/spam.html (and check the home page whilst you're there)