mail-notification only allows Gmail mailboxes?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:18:05 UTC 2014

I've built mail/mail-notification with these options:
root at kg-core1# make showconfig
===> The following configuration options are available for
mail-notification-5.4_15:
     EVOLUTION=off: Evolution support
     GMAIL=on: Gmail support
     IMAP=on: IMAP support
     MAILDIR=on: Maildir support
     MBOX=on: mbox support
     MH=on: MH support
     MOZILLA=on: Mozilla products support
     POP3=on: POP3 support
     SASL=on: SASL authentication support
     SSL=on: SSL protocol support
     SYLPHEED=on: Sylpheed support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings

this is on FreeBSD 9.3-stable:
tingo at kg-core1$ uname -a
FreeBSD kg-core1.kg4.no 9.3-STABLE FreeBSD 9.3-STABLE #0 r273918: Fri
Oct 31 22:52:44 CET 2014
root at kg-core1.kg4.no:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

the problem is that when I start mail-notification I get these error
messages in a dialog box:
Errors have occurred while loading the mailboxes configuration
On line 3: unknown mailbox type "imap".
On line 4: unknown mailbox type "pop3".
On line 5: unknown mailbox type "imap".
On line 7: unknown mailbox type "imap".
and when I open the propertyies dialog and try to add another mailbox,
I can only choose "Autodetect" and "Gmail".

Any idea what's wrong?
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen