please revert graphics/xfig r354029

Guido Falsi madpilot at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 31 13:31:45 UTC 2014

On 05/31/14 02:08, Steve Kargl wrote:
> Can someone please revert r354029 for graphics/xfig?
> This revision breaks the ability to install the port.
>
> cd /usr/ports/graphics/xfig
> svn merge -r 354029:340725 .

Hi,

I did commit the revision you mention. I just tested the port and it
installs fine.

It's also working fine in poudriere and on the cluster, for example:

http://beefy2.isc.freebsd.org/bulk/10amd64-default/2014-05-22_18h00m43s/logs/xfig-3.2.5c_1.log

What version of FreeBSD are you seeing the problem on?

Do you have a log of the failed install so I can check it and see what's
the cause?

Please note that reverting that commit would cause other problems, since
it would make the port unstaged and this is now deprecated, so Before
committing anything I need to know what the exact problem is anyway.

Thanks!

--
Guido Falsi <madpilot at FreeBSD.org>