net/linphone-base failed compiling

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Fri May 30 09:16:07 UTC 2014

Hi. Slightly off topic, but I have several important Linphone-related
questions.

Q1-Encryption: Linphone is supposed to have TLS for text and SRTP / ZRTP for
voice encryption. When I start Linphone, I don't see any option to enable
encryption - are these features "ON" by default?

Q2-Standards: If I use Linphone and someone else is using other softphone
that supports and uses SIP+SRTP+ZRTP protocols, these two people will still
be able to have an encrypted voice communication, right?

Q3-enum: I am having difficulty grasping enum (e164.org) and how it needs to
be setup so that I can use an enum address as my Linphone sip address. How /
where can I get some help with that? It seems I need to setup a sip broker
or sip hosting account?

Thanks and Regards.

-----
FreeBSD-11-current_amd64_root-on-zfs_RadeonKMS