roundcube's switch to composer, anything plugin port maintainers should be doing?

Stefan Bethke stb at lassitu.de
Thu May 29 20:49:14 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I was in the process of upgrading a roundcube plugin (sauserprefs) and noticed that roundcube is switching/has swichted to composer. This is the first time I’ve come across composer. Should I ignore that for the moment? Is there work underway to convert the plugin ports to use composer? Should the plugin ports be removed in favor of using composer manually? Is composer production ready yet?

Inquiring minds want to know…

Thanks,
Stefan

--