Nowhere to be found: pciids-20140526.tar.xz (misc/pciids)

A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven freebsd at skysmurf.nl
Thu May 29 14:33:16 UTC 2014

Beeblebrox wrote:

> How come your "# make fetch" looked up distcache.FreeBSD.org, while mine
> does not. Do you have a special PKGSITE defiend?

No, not at all. However, this distcache bussiness is mentioned in
/usr/ports/Mk/{port,sites}.mk, the former of which appears to have been
updated yesterday. So I suspect this is just a recent addition/change to
the ports tree infrastructure. But I've CC'ed this back to the list, so
if I'm wrong surely somebody will correct me.

AvW

--
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.