net/linphone-base failed compiling

Ajtim lumiwa at gmail.com
Mon May 26 19:12:18 UTC 2014


On Monday 26 May 2014 13:41:52 neel at neelc.org wrote:
> Hi,
> One of the ports you maintain, net/linphone-base failed to compile. If I
> just compile without MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE, I get:
> 
> fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
> libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I..
> -I../mediastreamer2/include -I/usr/local/include -DIN_LINPHONE
> -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DOSIP_MT -I../oRTP/include
> -DENABLE_TRACE -DLOG_DOMAIN=\"LinphoneCore\" -DORTP_INET6 -O2 -pipe
> -fno-strict-aliasing -MT enum.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/enum.Tpo -c enum.c -o
> enum.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> 20 errors generated.
> gmake[4]: *** [linphonecore.lo] Error 1
> libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I..
> -I../mediastreamer2/include -I/usr/local/include -DIN_LINPHONE
> -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DOSIP_MT -I../oRTP/include
> -DENABLE_TRACE -DLOG_DOMAIN=\"LinphoneCore\" -DORTP_INET6 -O2 -pipe
> -fno-strict-aliasing -MT misc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/misc.Tpo -c misc.c -o
> misc.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .deps/enum.Tpo .deps/enum.Plo
> mv -f .deps/misc.Tpo .deps/misc.Plo
> gmake[4]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/ports/net/linphone-base/work/linphone-3.2.1/coreapi'
> gmake[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> gmake[3]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/ports/net/linphone-base/work/linphone-3.2.1'
> gmake[2]: *** [all] Error 2
> gmake[2]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/ports/net/linphone-base/work/linphone-3.2.1'
> ===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
> Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
> the maintainer.
> *** Error code 1
> 
> Stop.
> make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/net/linphone-base
> *** Error code 1
> 
> Stop.
> make: stopped in /usr/ports/net/linphone-base
> 
> If I specify MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes, I get:
> 
> fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
> 20 errors generated.
> gmake[4]: *** [linphonecore.lo] Error 1
> gmake[4]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/ports/net/linphone-base/work/linphone-3.2.1/coreapi'
> gmake[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> gmake[3]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/ports/net/linphone-base/work/linphone-3.2.1'
> gmake[2]: *** [all] Error 2
> gmake[2]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/ports/net/linphone-base/work/linphone-3.2.1'
> *** Error code 1
> 
> Stop.
> make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/net/linphone-base
> *** Error code 1
> 
> Stop.
> make: stopped in /usr/ports/net/linphone-base
> 
> How would I fix this?
> -Neel
> 
> _______________________________________________
> freebsd-ports at freebsd.org mailing list
> http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-ports
> To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-ports-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"

pkg delete -f net/libexosip2 ne/libosip2


-- 
ajtiM
--------
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lumiwa


More information about the freebsd-ports mailing list