Can you please close ports/184033 and ports/189749

Alan Hicks ahicks at p-o.co.uk
Mon May 26 15:43:31 UTC 2014

On 24/05/2014 12:27, Tijl Coosemans wrote:
> On Sat, 24 May 2014 07:28:07 +0100 Alan Hicks wrote:
>> Can you please close ports/184033 and ports/189749 as they have been
>> superseded by Revision 354447.
>>
>> Alas I forgot to include [patch] in the subject or that I had tested
>> under poudriere so they understandably got missed.
>
> The gmime2 and gmime24 parts of those patches are still valid.  I'll
> have a look at them.

deskutils/tomboy appears to be the only port using gmime24-sharp and is
not yet staged, mail/gmime2-sharp is marked ignore so maybe they should
just fall unless someone is still using them?

mail/gmime26 and mail/gmime26-sharp are the current active ports.

Upgrading deskutils/tomboy
I'm getting the following error when trying to upgrade deskutils/tomboy
to the latest 1.15.4 that uses mail/gmime26-sharp any clues?
====>> Error: Filesystem touched during stage (files must install to
${STAGEDIR}):
extra: root/.gconf

It's an empty directory created during stageing, alas the cause is
eluding me.