PORT META: Installed files conflict between ports

Robert Backhaus robbak at robbak.com
Wed May 21 01:53:49 UTC 2014

The fact that those two ports install conflicting binaries isn't a problem.
The problem is that you were allowed to install the second port.

With mplayer, there is a correct CONFLICTS line in mplayer2, but does not
appear to be one in mplayer. But both samba ports seem to have the correct
CONFLICTS line, but that may have been fixed after you installed the port.