[x11-fonts/sgifonts] Dynamic plist and double pkg-message

A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven freebsd at skysmurf.nl
Tue May 13 17:36:25 UTC 2014

L.S.,

While seeing if I can prevent ports I'm using from being taken out and
executed by a firing squad for not having been stagified yet (and yes, I'm
willing to take maintainership of orphaned ones) I stumbled across the
following two issues involving x11-fonts/sgifonts:

-1-
This port uses a dynamically-generated plist because it uses bdftopcf and
mkfontdir. Can somebody please check whether it's okay to keep the
dynamic plist generation or I should eliminate that and add a static
pkg-plist?

-2-
When testing whether it works with "portmaster -g" I noticed that
pkg-message is being displayed twice. Is this normal behaviour, or did I
do something wrong? Come to think of it, it appears to be happening with
lots of ports nowadays.

Thanks in advance,

AvW

--
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.