qgis, mapserver, deegree ports

Rainer Hurling rhurlin at gwdg.de
Mon May 12 05:48:13 UTC 2014

Am 12.05.2014 06:59 (UTC+1) schrieb Harrison Grundy:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working with OSGeo to get the various projects they work with to
> provide upstream support for FreeBSD, including maintaining ports so
> that they stay up to date. You can find a list of these projects at
> https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo4freebsd/
>
> I was wondering if you would be interested in continuing to maintain
> these ports, or if you'd rather see their maintenance move upstream.

Hi Harrison,

there was a change with graphics/qgis, the maintainership changed from
wen@ to me (rhurlin at gwdg.de). I would like to keep maintainership for
the foreseeable future.

There is another gis desktop application, I am the maintainer of:
math/saga. SAGA GIS also belongs to the OSGEO distributions and is
available for FreeBSD, see supported platforms for example at
http://live.osgeo.org/en/overview/saga_overview.html . I think, SAGA GIS
should be incorporated in your list?

Thanks for your work,
Rainer