ACTION REQUIRED - Unstaged Ports being DEPRECATED on June 31st.

Thierry Thomas thierry at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 11 10:11:05 UTC 2014

Le dim 11 mai 14 à 12:01:54 +0200, Tijl Coosemans <tijl at FreeBSD.org>
 écrivait :

> He was referring to this in bsd.port.mk:
>
> .if !target(all)
> .  if defined(NO_STAGE)
> all: build
> .  else
> all: stage
> .  endif
> .endif

BTW, I don't think that this is a good idea: we could miss some
important messages issued at the end of the build. I prefer the previous
way, with build and stage as separate targets.

Anyway, stage and package are implied by install, so that does'nt change
anything for the end user, but it was safer for the maintainer.
--
Th. Thomas.