archivers/rpm fails to build probably due to my local issue

Koichiro IWAO meta at vmeta.jp
Fri May 9 02:42:24 UTC 2014

Hello,

archivers/rpm fails to build around aclocal macro.
On my another machine, it build successfully. Probably this is
my local issue, not the rpm port but I cannot understand what
prevents rpm to build. Could you give me a hint, please?

creating doc/ja/Makefile
creating doc/pl/Makefile
creating doc/ru/Makefile
creating doc/sk/Makefile
creating python/Makefile
creating perl/Makefile
sed: ./perl/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating perl/Makefile.PL
sed: ./perl/Makefile.PL.in: No such file or directory
creating config.h
===>  Building for rpm-3.0.6_17
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/ports/archivers/rpm/work/rpm-3.0.6'
cd . && aclocal
aclocal: macro `_LT_DECL_SED' required but not defined
aclocal: macro `_LT_FUNC_STRIPNAME_CNF' required but not defined
aclocal: macro `gl_ICONV_H_DEFAULTS' required but not defined
gmake[2]: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/archivers/rpm/work/rpm-3.0.6'
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/archivers/rpm
*** Error code 1

--
`whois vmeta.jp | nkf -w`
meta <meta at vmeta.jp>