Java wildfly port

horst leitenmueller horst.leitenmueller at liwest.at
Thu May 8 15:20:42 UTC 2014

Hi Kurt,

i’m now working with jboss app server since 2000 (something 2.4 )

till now it was never possible to UPGRADE an existing version ! you always had to reinstall completely
with the new configuration file standalone.xml for example it’s better / or not
but there are too many references inside jboss to handle ALL this parts (some things are referenced indirect from jboss.home.dir, but not via variable)

i think as it is now its ok (maximums is to patch some files or jars but new release of jboss will not contain things like this… )

my opinion is Alexander did very good work / touched files will not be deleted all other things must be handled manual…

br horst