www/openx: CVE-2013-7149 no patch available?

Alan Hicks ahicks at p-o.co.uk
Wed May 7 09:06:28 UTC 2014

On 06/05/2014 20:26, Volodymyr Kostyrko wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> In case anyone is still using www/openx.
>
> Does anyone know about any patches for this issue? Had anyone patched
> openx by himself?

The project has moved to https://github.com/revive-adserver

Although I have patched my copy of OpenX for both the vulnerability and
PostgreSQL support, there was no interest from the people at
revive-adserver, though they have since patched the vulnerability.
Having almost completed the removal of OpenX from my servers there is
little interest in supporting it.  Original patch attached for reference.

Hope this helps,
Alan