Blender + clang problem

Nilton Jose Rizzo rizzo at i805.com.br
Sun May 4 14:22:21 UTC 2014

Em Sun, 04 May 2014 10:10:46 +0930, Shane Ambler escreveu
> On 04/05/2014 08:45, Shane Ambler wrote:
> > On 03/05/2014 11:16, Nilton Jose Rizzo wrote:
> >>
> >>   HI. the blender now abort in install stage
>
> >> install  -o root -g wheel -m 555
> >> /usr/ports/graphics/blender/work/blenderplayer
> >> /usr/ports/graphics/blender/work/stage/usr/local/bin/blenderplayer
> >> install  -s -o root -g wheel -m 555
> >> /usr/ports/graphics/blender/work/.build/bin/blenderplayer
> >> /usr/ports/graphics/blender/work/stage/usr/local/bin/blenderplayer-bin
> >> install: /usr/ports/graphics/blender/work/.build/bin/blenderplayer: No such
> >> file or directory
> >> *** Error code 71
> >>

> > It appears to be trying to install the player when it wasn't compiled,
> > or failed to link. As a workaround you may have luck disabling the
> > player, you can still run games within blender without building the
> > standalone player.
> >
> > Are you sure your ports tree is up to date? Are you using any
> > non-default options when you buildworld?
> >
> >> root at valfenda:/usr/ports/graphics/blender # uname -a
> >> FreeBSD valfenda 11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #4 r265171: Thu May  1
> >> 03:25:54 BRT 2014     rizzo at valfenda:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/VALFENDA  amd64
> >> root at valfenda:/usr/ports/graphics/blender #
> >

> I just tested building on an 11-CURRENT machine and found that
> /usr/lib/libcam.so had changed causing linking errors from libcdio -
> re-building libcdio solved the issue. libcdio dependency is via ffmpeg.
>
> Maybe before the install stage there was another error that should have
> stopped the build but didn't. There might be some indication of another
> port that needs re-building first.

  Thankx, I'll try it .... yesterday and today I was update and upgrade
some ports to version ports tree yesterday.  When finish I'll try to
recompile blender.

   In your last email, the clang was version 3.4 and I change the blender
makefile to use llvm3.4, but its fail was showed in my first message,
I change to original makefile and not work too.  All options was default
options (I used the make rmconfig command to clean all user options)

---
**Nilton José Rizzo            UFRRJ
**http://www.rizzo.eng.br      http://www.ufrrj.br
**http://lattes.cnpq.br/0079460703536198