Thunderbird 24.5.0 - Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Robert Backhaus robbak at robbak.com
Fri May 2 06:45:34 UTC 2014

A backtrace would be useful. Re-make the port with make -DWITH_DEBUG clean
build . Then cd into the work directory and run the program from there. You
can run it directly, and then pull the backtrace from the dumpfile (gdb
./thunderbird thunderbird.core), or or run it inside of gdb (gdb
./thunderbird, then type run). Get the backtrace by typing 'bt full' into
gdb once the program crashes.