A child Postfix port with TLS enabled by default

olli hauer ohauer at gmx.de
Sun Mar 30 23:23:46 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-30 23:35, Sahil Tandon wrote:
> On Sun, 2014-03-30 at 21:40:25 +0200, olli hauer wrote:
>
>> long time ago I shaped a patch for postfix-2.10 to support staging,
>> if required I can create a new patch for 2.11.
>
> Could you send a patch vs. mail/postfix? Don't be shy in annotating
> certain parts of the diff in case the rationale might not be immediately
> clear. :)
>
> Thanks!

Hi Sahil,

the following patches should work.

http://people.freebsd.org/~ohauer/diffs/stage/stage_postfix_20140331.diff
http://people.freebsd.org/~ohauer/diffs/stage/stage_postfix210_20140331.diff

Makefile changes:
- s/CONFLICTS/CONFLICTS_INSTALL/
  allow users to build postfix without removing during version change e.g 210->211
- add DOCS to OPTIONS
- remove all MANx from Makefile, will be handled during stage
- move INST_BASE section up so vars are set before first usage
- if INST_BASE is set create ${STAGEDIR}/etc/rc.d else rc script installation will fail
- use install_root=${STAGEDIR}/
- remove staged postfix/(main|master).cf else existing config files are replaced

pkg-plist:
- list all manpages and add PLIST prefix %%BMAN%%
  with INST_BASE an additional share/ is required

Take care with the command `make makeplist`, 'etc/postfix' should be nor replaced
with %%ETCDIR%% else INST_BASE is broken.

Please test yourself before committing, hopefully I've cached all cases ;)

--
Regards,
olli