GraphicsMagick + perl

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 02:22:10 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 7:49 AM, Andriy Gapon <avg at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Would anyone be so kind to add a perl option to GraphicsMagick similarly to
> ImageMagick?
> Currently GraphicsMagick is always configured --without-perl.
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Andriy Gapon

I am attaching a Makefile that MIGHT work. I don't use GraphMagick and
there are several things I am not sure of on this. I used ImageMagick as a
template.

I did quite a bit more than add "--with_perl" in place of "--without-perl"
like deal with whether perl is threaded. I think it's right, but no
promises. If it works, you probably should submit it as a PR sine I am not
a commiter (nor should I be).
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com