Port devel/gdb broken on 11-CURRENT amd64.

Mark R V Murray markm at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 24 21:30:38 UTC 2014

On 24 Mar 2014, at 15:34, pizzamig <luca.pizzamiglio at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've already got a report about that, but I'm on holiday, without a CURRENT system, I cannot work on it right now...
> I guess CURRENT has a new clang version…

Yup! It’s Clang v3.4. I’ve done a local dirty fix of ‘CFLAGS+=-Wno-error’ in the Port Makefile. I suspect it will need rather more than this to cover all the CLANG and GCC versions that are around.

Thanks for the response. Enjoy your holiday!

Mark R V Murray