How to reintroduce/undelete port?

John Marino freebsd.contact at marino.st
Sat Mar 15 08:18:46 UTC 2014

On 3/15/2014 09:02, Ondra Knezour wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I use the sysutils/wait_on utility, which has been removed because
> (recurring) unavailability of the distfiles. I have missing file and I
> am willing to find some new sweet home for it on my machines, so the
> question is - how to request removal revocation via PR?

Hi Ondra,
You can probably just email rene@ and request a partial reversion (it
was removed with a block of ports) and tell him the location of the new
MASTER_SITE you are hosting.  Make sure it's in place first so he can
verify it and update the port accordingly.  The second option is open a
PR (http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html) with the request, but I would
bet that won't be necessary after talking to René.

John