Content Ideas You'd like

Charles Cunningham charleswanders at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:35:25 UTC 2014

--
Hello,
My name is Charles Cunningham and I run a business selling home and
property security systems. Writing is as much a passion of mine as my
business is and the two often cross paths. I have ghost written a number of
articles and have been published in reputed journals.

I am keen to feature a guest post on you blog as it would do wonders for my
portfolio as a writer. I realized it was time I stopped ghost-writing for
others and built an online reputation for myself. Here are a few ideas that
I feel you will like:

1. 10 Reasons Why A Home Alarm System Is Imperative for Every House
2. The Best Home Security Systems You Can Avail of in the Market Today
3. A Look At the Various Uses of Security Technology
4. Things About Home Automation You Possibly Didn't Know
5. A Few Safety Tips That Can Safeguard Your Home and Your Family
6. Looking at the Advantages of Installing Home Security Cameras
7. 12 Tips to Protect Yourself Against Home Burglary
8. A Look at How Home Automation Can Be Beneficial for the Elderly
9. An in-depth Look at the Different Types of  Child Security
10. Security Tips for First Time Home Buyers
11. Important Fire Safety  Measures to take for your Home
12. Home Safety Tips for New Parents

I am also open to any ideas or suggestions that you might have. Lastly, I
am willing to part with $50 for your efforts in publishing my article, as I
know it would be a sound investment.

 I hope your reply is in the positive, so your readers get the opportunity
to benefit from what I have to say.

Regards
Charles