Handling of /var/db/fontconfig in poudriere builds ?

Antoine Brodin antoine at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 29 09:59:09 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Kurt Jaeger <pi at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> > I'm trying to test devel/doxygen using poudriere and it complains about
>> >
>> > ====>> Error: Filesystem touched during build:
>> > extra: var/db/fontconfig/8585c715aba2802b7a927639155fa2e5-le64.cache-4
> [...]
>> > Is there a way to handle or avoid this "error" ?
>
>> The port shouldn't create those files during build.
>
> Ah, ok. Well, I'm still unsure where those files are created. Any ideas ?
>
>> It doesn't here,  do you have special options?
>
> None that I'm aware of...
>
> /var/db/ports/devel_doxygen/options
>
> # This file is auto-generated by 'make config'.
> # Options for doxygen-1.8.7
> _OPTIONS_READ=doxygen-1.8.7
> _FILE_COMPLETE_OPTIONS_LIST=HTMLDOCS PDFDOCS QT4
> OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=HTMLDOCS
> OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=PDFDOCS
> OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=QT4
>
> and poudriere /etc/make.conf:
>
> DEVELOPER=yes
> USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
> BATCH=yes
> WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
> WITH_PKGNG=yes
> # DEFAULT_VERSIONS= perl5=5.20 php=5.5 python=3.4
> DEFAULT_VERSIONS= perl5=5.20 php=5.5

Ok i can reproduce with PDFDOCS option turned on.
The problem seems to come from the amsfonts,  they do not properly
regenerate the cache after install,  and during the pdfdocs build
something regenerates this cache.
Adding a run_depends on fontconfig in the amsfonts port and using the
@fc keyword may solve it.

Cheers,

Antoine