gpg --refresh-keys fails with "rejected by import filter"

Dr. Peter Voigt pvoigt at uos.de
Fri Jun 27 12:14:50 UTC 2014

After upgrading to GnuPG 2.0.24

# gpg --refresh-keys

fails with multiple

"gpg: key <keyid>: rejected by import filter"

error messages.

In contrast to that an individual key update works as expected:

# gpg --refresh-keys <keyid>

So I played a bit and found that specifying more than one key fails,
e.g.:

# gpg --refresh-keys <keyid1> <keyid2>

fails with the same error message.

Is this related to GnuPG 2.0.24 or to the FreeBSD port? I can compare
just with a GnuPG 2.0.23 under Linux. This version works as expected.

My system:

# uname -r
10.0-RELEASE-p6

# pkg version -v |egrep "gpg|gnupg"
gnupg-2.0.24                       =   up-to-date with port
gpgme-1.5.0                        =   up-to-date with port
kgpg-4.12.5                        =   up-to-date with port
libgpg-error-1.13_1                =   up-to-date with port

Regards,
Peter