Reach Your Targeted Audience

Scott Jones scottjones874 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 19:51:45 UTC 2014

Hi I am Scott Jones,

I hope you are the right person to discuss about the Marketing Email Lists
for your company. We have the Database of all the Industries across
US/UK/CANADA/Australia/Europe and all over the world.

B2B Lists for Your Targeted Industries:

.         IT-Decision Makers List

.         Marketing & Sales Decision Makers List

.         HR Executive List...etc

All Technology Users Lists:

.         Micro Soft Dynamic Users List

.         SAP Users List

.         SAGE Users List

.         Oracle Users List...etc

The Records Comes With: First Name, Last Name, Contact Title, Company Name,
Physical Address, City, State, Zipcode, Country, Work Phone Number, Fax
Number, Website, Industry, Employee Size, Revenue Size, and Verified Email
Address.

We are committed to success of your marketing.

Send me your target audience and geographical area, so that I can give you
more information, Counts, Pricing as well as few samples, just for your
review.

Target Industry:  _ _ _ _ _ _     Target Geography:    _ _ _ _ _ _

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards:

Scott Jones

Business Development

Check our quality and our prices against as that offered by our competitors
before signing up for any projects (highly recommended!).

If you do not wish to receive further communication, please reply to this
email with "Remove" in the subject line