Abandoning the sguil ports

Big Lebowski spankthespam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 13:16:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 8:55 PM, Muhammad Moinur Rahman
<5u623l20 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I want to take those.
>
> BR,
> Muhammad

I am not sure if you are aware, but there is PR 183112 regarding sguil
port, that is waiting for a relatively simple fix. Do you mind taking
the diff attached to this PR, fixing the problem described in the PR's
comments (regarding automatic UID/GUID creation) and submitting new PR
asking for getting maintainership?