What will happen with unstaged ports with pending PRs on June 30th?

Ivan Rokotov ivan.rokotov.bsd at yandex.ru
Sat Jun 21 13:21:16 UTC 2014

Hi,

Only 9 days left until the proposed deadline to add staging support to all ports. My question is: what will happen that day with unstaged ports that have submitted staging patches? It seems that there are at least 140 such ports:

https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?list_id=6879&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&short_desc=stag&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr

There are very important ports on that list. Many of those staging patches are submitted a long ago so I guess that not all of them will be committed until June 30th.

Ivan