security/tripwire compile error

Greg Rivers gcr+freebsd-ports at tharned.org
Sat Jun 14 19:12:03 UTC 2014

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014, Cy Schubert wrote:

> Verified. It is harmless. The install succeeded but the installer passed
> a bad return code. I'll look at it before Wednesday.

Actually it seems that it is bailing out before any setup is performed,
i.e. no prompt to accept the license, no prompt for the local and site
pass phrases, no keys are created, and none of the confg files get created
or signed.

Running:

# cd /usr/ports/security/tripwire && make install
# cd work/tripwire-2.4.2.2-src && PREFIX=/usr/local sh install/install.sh

does result in a successful set up though, so there's probably a simple
disconnect somewhere.

--
Greg