Who was the mental genius

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sat Jun 7 02:53:00 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 06, 2014 at 04:10:03PM -0400, Jim Ohlstein wrote:
> Not to get too far off topic but as a life long east coaster (except
> for a short sojourn in the flatlands of Kansas), and being old
> enough to know better, that is not "normal" east coast chiding.
> Maybe that's normal northeast talk, but here in the south people
> have manners.

I was going to say something along these same lines ... but to me
this message, as well, comes off a bit harsh.

I understand Paul's point even if I found the initial tone abrasive.
But I know a lot of context is lost when conversations are down-converted
to keystrokes.

Perhaps Paul can understand why, for a native southerner, seeing that
kind of Subject: line can be demotivating, especially in the light of
how hard it has been in the past to make such large changes to the
infrastructure.

Please remember folks: one person's "blowing off steam" can lead to
another person's "why do I bother trying to fix things anyways."

mcl