Portmaster -g no longer builds packages for dependencies?

Dave Mischler dave at mischler.com
Fri Jun 6 12:17:31 UTC 2014

> Given the case you use portmaster + pkgng, than package building is not
> supported yet. portmaster prints this into the console:
>
> ===>>> Package installation support cannot be used with pkgng yet,
>         it will be disabled

This worked the last time I rebuilt everything from scratch (December 19,2013): portmaster 3.17.3.
I have built packages that way since but didn't build Xorg so I'm not sure that everything was still working right after that.

In case it matters, I am running amd64 9-stable (now showing as 9.3-beta1).