Portmaster -g no longer builds packages for dependencies?

Dave Mischler dave at mischler.com
Thu Jun 5 15:21:41 UTC 2014

I built a clean jail yesterday, portsnapped a new ports tree (i.e. fetch
and extract) and built portmaster.  Then I did
"portmaster -dgGH x11/xorg".  It seemed to build Xorg properly, but
there were no packages built for any of the many dependencies.  I tried
an older portmaster version that used to work and it seemed to have the
same problem.  Is this difficulty due to changes in the ports tree that
broke dependent package building?  Any suggestions?  I have avoided
poudriere so far because I like having no ports tree except in the jail.