pkg-devel goes mad on 11-CURRENT with last repository update

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 16 20:11:33 UTC 2014

Hello, FreeBSD.

 I'm using 11-CURRENT (amd64) on my laptop and trying hard to use binary
 packages with pkg-devel. But attempt to upgrade installed packages goes
 crazy today. It trys to install ALL versions of gcc, ALL versions of
 subversion and many other unneeded packages!

 I'm using latest pkg-devel 1.3.0.r1.

 List of packages installed ("pkg info" output) and "pkg upgrade" output are
 attached.

 (THREES installed versions of gcc is another sad story, of course).

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>