qa.sh script and DEVELOPER=yes

Michael Gmelin freebsd at grem.de
Wed Jul 16 18:39:26 UTC 2014

On Wed, 16 Jul 2014 19:31:28 +0200
Carlos Jacobo Puga Medina <cjpugmed at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm testing if STAGEDIR conversion works, but I got this:
>
> ====> Running Q/A tests (stage-qa)
> Error: 'share/doc/CoinMP/CoinMP/Makefile' is referring to
> /usr/ports/math/coinmp/work/stage
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop.
> make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/math/coinmp
> *** Error code 1
>
> How do I get rid of the following error?
>
> Regards,
>
> --CJPM

This means that this file (which is part of the stage directory and
therefore will be part of the package) contains a reference to the
temporary staging directory (you don't want this).

Different options:

 * The file is not necessary => Remove it (e.g. in post-extract)
 * Patch the file using a separate patch in files
 * Patch the file using a command in the Makefile (e.g. post-patch,
   @${REINPLACE_CMD})
 * ...

--
Michael Gmelin