[CFT] new port net-im/tox-prpl

Thierry Thomas thierry at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 15 19:01:18 UTC 2014

Le dim 13 jul 14 à 22:30:56 +0200, Ivan Klymenko <fidaj at ukr.net>
 écrivait :

> Hi, all.

Hello,

> I have ported a new port net-im/tox-prpl.
> This is a Tox protocol plugin for Pidgin / libpurple.
>
> The port can be found here:
> https://redports.org/browser/fidaj/net-im/tox-prpl
>

> Something about this can be found here:
> http://tox.dhs.org/
>
> About tox can be found here:
> http://tox.im/
> https://wiki.tox.im/Main_Page
>
> The ports system already exist ports:
> net-im/tox
> net-im/toxic
> net-im/venom
> etc...
>
> Let me know if you notice any regressions.

Firstly, I have a remark about LIB_DEPENDS: you set it to libsodium.so,
but tox could be built against libnacl. It should be sufficient to
depend on libtoxcore (BUILD_ + RUN_) so that the effective dependency is
set indirectly.

Secondly, Tox is still in heavy development, and I try to upgrade it
regulary, but the ABI may break in some revisions... be prepared to
upgrade it regulary too!

No other problem from me: go!
--
Th. Thomas.