[Bugzilla] How to approve patches?

A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven freebsd at skysmurf.nl
Tue Jul 8 11:54:47 UTC 2014

Hi all,

A helpful someone submitted a PR with a patch for a port I maintain. I
remember that back in the GNATS days, when this happened I had to reply to
an e-mail if I approved of the patch. But with Bugzilla I'm not sure. I
added a comment to the PR that said "Maintainer approved", but I don't
know whether that's the right way to do things.

So, in short: with the new Bugzilla system, how does a maintainer (who is
not a committer) respond to a PR in order to get the patch committed?

Thanks in advance,

AvW

--
Imbibo, ergo sum.