please set math/gnuplot PDF=off by default, or resolve texlive vs teTeX

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 7 20:03:30 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 07:32:23PM +0100, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
> # make -C /usr/ports/math/gnuplot/ showconfig
> ===> The following configuration options are available for gnuplot-4.6.5_3:
>      CAIRO=on: Cairo graphics library support
>      DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
>      EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
>      GD=on: GD graphics library support
>      GRIDBOX=on: Use the gridbox optimization for hidden3d
>      PDF=on: PDF document support
>      ^^^^^^

The right thing here is to finish migrating the ports tree to texlive and remove
old teTeX I have been working a bit on that, but got borred, if others want to
join the party that would be helpful

gnuplot is one of the port I failed at switching to texlive

regards,
Bapt