Upgrade to sysutils/nut-2.7.2 yesterday broke rc.d scripts by deleting libexec/nut/upsdrvctl

Andrew Reilly areilly at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jul 5 04:14:50 UTC 2014

Hi cy, itetcu,

An upgrade to the sysutils/nut port happened on Friday July 4, and was portmaster -a’d on my system this morning, and now doesn’t start properly.  Specifically rc.d/nut has a prestart command that attempts to run "/usr/local/libexec/upsdrvctl start", but that file was deleted by this change.
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/sysutils/nut/pkg-plist?r1=360497&r2=360496&pathrev=360497

I didn’t see any descriptions or work-arounds in UPDATING.  Any suggestions for how to proceed?

Cheers,

—
Andrew