Latest c-icap update

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Fri Jul 4 11:21:10 UTC 2014

Hello.

I've got three box running squid+c-icap+squidclamav.

This morning I upgraded c-icap from 0.3.3_1,2 to 0.3.3_2,2 and on an
8.4/amd64 box it suddenly stopped working.
Logs started showing lots of:
> main proc, Child 51981 did not exit normally.

Downgrading again to 0.3.3_1,2 solved.

The same did not happen on the other two boxes, which are resp.
9.2/amd64 and 9.1/i386 and are happily running the latest version.

I see lots of bug reports on the net wrt to c-icap on FreeBSD and signal
11; however I believe they are all referring to old, now solved, problems.
Is it so?

Is c-icap expected to work on 8.4?
Do you want me to collect any data?

  bye & Thanks