What is the problem with ports PR reaction delays?

Big Lebowski spankthespam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:07:28 UTC 2014

Unfortunately, nothing is happening. I expected to hear some voices about
certain ideas that have popped up, like:

* can we cut off old and 'unloved' PR's in order to reduce the amount of
work and make reassessment of that amount
* can we use people who volunteered to work on the PR's
* can we incorporate automation in the PR workflow, for example, the one
provided by redports
* can we introduce new levels of access, the commiters that are commiting
on the ports they're maintaining

But beside few commiters taking part in the discussion, it seems like there
is no action, and no one who would have some decisive powers have taken
care to talk about the issues we're raising.

Kind regards,
B.