devel/libgee 0.8.5 fails to build

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 17:13:00 UTC 2014

Hello,

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 5:53 PM, Koop Mast <kwm at rainbow-runner.nl> wrote:

> Hmm the element warnings seem to be harmless, but the but the above gvfs
> warning seems to be more interesting. Could you rebuild/install gvfs and see
> if that would fix this?

reinstalling gvfs does not fix this.

> I assume you have gvfs installed with the gphoto and hal options?

Why do you assume I have those options set?
Anyway here is the gvfs config I am using:

root at kg-v7# cd /usr/ports/devel/gvfs
root at kg-v7# make showconfig
===> The following configuration options are available for gvfs-1.12.3_2:
     AVAHI=on: Zeroconf support via Avahi
     CDDA=off: CDDA (enables HAL)
     FUSE=off: FUSE (Filesystem in Userspace) support
     GPHOTO2=off: Gphoto 2 camera support (enables HAL)
     HAL=off: HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer) support
     SAMBA=on: Samba support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings

HTH
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen