r341435: deletion of graphics/fotoxx

Rainer Hurling rhurlin at gwdg.de
Tue Jan 28 14:07:59 UTC 2014

Am 28.01.2014 13:48 (UTC+1) schrieb Dag-Erling Smørgrav:
> Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des at des.no> writes:
>> Actually, the file *is* 2696168 bytes long.  With the following patch,
>> fetch(1) will still hang getting the last 1018 bytes, but the file will
>> be complete and the download will be successful.
>
> Completely fixed (no hang, no missing data) in head at 261230.

Wow, many thanks for the fix!

After rebuilding 11.0-CURRENT, I can confirm that fetch now is able to
load fotoxx-14.01.1.tar.gz as expected.

Eventually some of the fetch failures listed in the ports PR database
also depended on this behaviour before the fix?

Many thanks again. Now there is a real chance of an updated
graphics/fotoxx port :)

Regards,
Rainer Hurling