What is the problem with ports PR reaction delays?

Thomas Mueller mueller6724 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 27 11:10:36 UTC 2014

There have been some messages in this thread about users volunteering to check port PRs.

What would this involve as to time and software setup on one's own computer?

I have some limited time, but am not using poudriere.

I don't want to be too disruptive to existing FreeBSD installation.

With so many messages in this thread, I don't know what to quote or what to cite in References: header so am skipping these extras.

Thomas Mueller