STAGE and INFO

Antoine Brodin antoine at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 26 22:17:43 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 11:13 PM, Montgomery-Smith, Stephen
<stephen at missouri.edu> wrote:
> I am trying to implement staging on the port graphics/plotutils.  Right
> now it has the following line in Makefile:
>
> INFO=           libxmi plotutils
>
> When I do "make stage; make check-orphans" I get
> info/dir
>
> Is this something I need to worry about?

Hello,

This should be ok.
I you use poudriere testport or poudriere bulk -t to check your port,
the info/dir orphan should not be reported (poudriere compares stage
to / after the package was installed to detect stage orphans)

Cheers,

Antoine