VirtualBox 4.3.6 + FreeBSD 10 + clang, [SUCCESS]

Mike Jakubik mike.jakubik at intertainservices.com
Fri Jan 17 19:17:59 UTC 2014

On 01/13/14 03:42, Bernhard Fröhlich wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 7:46 AM, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at freebsd.org> wrote:
>>
>> There is really no reason to make that dance so complicated or why you
>> need to destroy your /usr/ports.
>>
>> WARNING: If there are issues with that ports please contact jkim@

Just wanted to let everyone know this compiles and works perfect for me
on 10.0-PRE. The only issue I have is with the vboxwebsrv rc.d script,
when I try to start it nothing happens, no errors, however manually
running vboxwebsrv -b does the job. Thanks to everyone that's worked on
this port, hopefully it will be committed soon.