transmission-gtk not workin :-(

David Demelier demelier.david at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 10:39:19 UTC 2014

On 30/12/2013 20:57, CeDeROM wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM, CeDeROM <cederom at tlen.pl> wrote:
>> Stil there is some problem with transmission-gtk on FreeBSD 10.0-RC3 AMD64;
> I found qBitTorrent to be a nice and working alternative :-)

It is a workaround. If you like qBitTorrent it's great. However if we
can find a real solution for transmission-gtk it will be great for any
user who may expect exactly the same problem :-).

For me the version 2.82 is working flawlessly with Mate desktop. I
didn't touch anything related to gtk-3 configuration and use defaults.

Regards,
David