dns/djbdns [do-package] Error code 1

David Thiel lx at redundancy.redundancy.org
Thu Feb 27 19:47:59 UTC 2014

On 02/27, Michael Gmelin wrote:
> I stumbled over the same problem today on 10.0, make NO_STAGE=1
> install worked for me on the first attempt though. I can also confirm
> the problem with dnscache-conf when installing the binary package
> using "pkg install".

Can you confirm the exact version you installed via pkg install,
including PORTREVISION?

> I'm not certain about the maintainer situation of the port, if you
> want me to I could take a closer look at this in a few days.

The difficulty here is that the maintainer can't reproduce the problem
at all, and I'm not intimately familiar with the internals of stage
support. I don't see anything in the port that looks timing-dependent,
so I'm not sure where to go.