Stop in ports/lang/gcc47: Shared object "libfl.so.2" not found, required by "ar"

Tijl Coosemans tijl at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 25 19:20:04 UTC 2014

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 23:41:22 -0500 Chad J. Milios wrote:
> I've been getting this same error for a couple days now in ports.
> 9.2-RELEASE-p3/amd64. Any insight into what I'm doing wrong? My gut is
> telling me this is my fault though I'm at a loss for how.

Try to rebuild devel/binutils.  There was a short window in which
textproc/flex installed libfl.so.2 and it looks like you rebuilt
devel/binutils in that window.